Quick plea: Help me get Dave on twitter (@BikeGuyAA) by tweeting him! Tweet hi, thoughts on the episode, favorite podcast, or anything really…
Back to the show!
What we discuss:
- Carrie getting engaged to homeless Drew
- How hitch-hiking (in Rarotonga, Cooke Islands) got us a 3-bedroom house for 3 weeks for $250.
- Dave shares the odd booking issues using ANA miles for his trip to Japan
- Ticket mishaps!
- Turns out you don’t need your middle name on a ticket, regardless of what your passport says (unless it specifically asks for passport info).
- Wrong name and weird passport photos.
- Frequent Miler’s “40k to Far away”
- United stopover rules
- My favorite ways to find hotel deals (or you can just read 9 Ideas To Get Hotel Deals)
- Dave goes to the Oshkosh airshow after getting his pilot’s license.
How To Listen
Song credit: “Human” by Sean Heathcliff
The post Hitch-Hiking, Booking w/ ANA Miles, Cheap 5* Hotels [TIF Podcast] appeared first on Travel is Free.